Each workout lasts the length of the song paired with it. So put on your sports anime playlist and let’s go!
You don’t need ANY equipment for this routine - heck, you can do this in bare feet and pajamas if you want to! It doesn’t take much room, either, so it’s perfect if you’re stuck in a tiny dorm or otherwise small living space.
Try to rest as little as possible between each move to finish when the song does. If you find yourself wanting to quit, don’t give up! Remember, Onoda didn’t quit when he had to pass 100 other racers to reach the rest of Sohoku, and neither did Seirin when they were facing Yosen and it seemed like all was lost. Push yourself to be the very best you can be!
PLAYLISTCardio: Yowamushi Pedal - "Be As One"
Strength: Kuroko no Basket - "Fantastic Tune"
Freestyle: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - "Rage On"
Launch: Haikyuu!! - "Tenchi Gaeshi"
And if you’ve still got energy left and feel like you can keep going, feel free to hit the bonus round:Cardio Burnout: Shingeki no Kyojin - "Guren no Yumiya"
It’s not sports anime, but you will feel like a total badass who can slay Titans by the time you’re done.
the popular idea in the fandom seems to be that hidan is either a) a sex god b) a sexual deviant c)celibate, but what if he is just as dorky and incompetent at sex as the rest of us and leaves kakuzu feeling unsatisfied and cranky most of the time
also kakuzu’s cats. they join in the cuddling after the bed stops shaking.
lines by me colors are by the beautiful and talented luseymoth <333333
Fill this in:
Miko’s laugh is more like a deep cackle than anything. Her breath tends to hitch when she’s finished laughing, and she’ll slowly lower her head to it’s normal position, and carry on with whatever she was saying.
- Describe your character’s laugh:
She’ll practical roll out of bed, and by roll, I mean roll. She has a tendency to roll to the edge, lay on her belly, place one foot on the ground and lift herself up with her arms. Her hair goes in every which way, and she’ll usually sit on the counter top when she brushes her teeth to look out the window and judge how she believes the day will fair.
- Some features of their typical morning routine?:
If she has a rare day off during the weekend she can be found in bedtime attire. A sports bra, sleeveless shirt with elongated arm holes, tight black shorts, and if the weather is cooler long socks to end at the knee. If she’s in public it’s more or less the same, as she’ll try to get some excersise in while she’s shopping, stocking up on supplies, or what have you.
- It’s just a regular weekday, what are they wearing?:
Since she is a shinobi she normally goes on foot, it takes the longest, but it’s the best way to go undetected. Further more, she refuses to get on boats, so if her mission requires her to become sea worthy, and there is no way to get there by land, she’ll respectfully decline the mission.
- What is their preferred mode of transport for long journeys and why?:
When she tok the Chunin exams she had been having a flirtation of sorts with one of the boys in her graduating class, his name was Kiobe Nazahiro. Anyway, the two had been flirting with one another for quiet some time before the Chunin exams, and when faced with the Forest of Death she helped him get scrolls as well as her own team. By the end of the exam Kiobe had taken a kunia into a vital point in her back and paralyzed her, temporarily. Taking all the scrolls with him, which made Miko’s team almost unable to proceed due to their lack of scrolls. Ever since Miko has had trust issues, especially men, and has concieved that manipulation and lies are the only way to get anywhere in the world. Due to her back injury she still occasionally has spasms and shots of pain but nothing too severe.
- Name one aspect of their childhood or adolescence that has…
You don’t need to describe your character down to the finest detail; let your reader do some imagining of their own (they seem to enjoy that!) But there are a few character points that affect how they interact with their world which you can reveal through action.
- Height: Do they need to duck through doorways, or bend to speak to their friends? Do they struggle to reach the top shelf in the supermarket? The way they cope with these things reveal how they feel about their height. Do they compensate by wearing heels or by slouching?
- Weight: Do they easily slip through small spaces and crowds? Or do they avoid sitting on flimsy-looking furniture? Do they suffer backache from pulling their stomach in all day, or do they wear layers to try and look bulkier?
- Eyesight: How well can they see distances or read small print? Do they proudly wear glasses, do they go more subtle with contact lenses, or are they in complete denial?
- Smell: Do they douse themselves in perfume or do people shy away from their sweaty smell? Do they realise what they smell like, or are they oblivious?
- Walk: Does the way they walk make them stand out, or blend in with the crowd? Do they look ahead or walk looking at their feet? How big is their stride, how big are their feet, and how does this affect the way they move around their world?
These are all things that can be used to reveal character, impact plot and affect the setting.
Think about how happy your character is with their physical attributes. Do they hide them because they’ve suffered years of bullying, or are they proud of who they are and have little care for what others think?